Monday, October 29, 2007

Ack, the temptation!

I am doing so well with my spending ban, but the WORST temptation just landed right in my mailbox! My favorite LSS just sent me a 40% off ENTIRE PURCHASE coupon, good only on -- you guessed it -- October 31st. The last day of my absolute ban! Do I give in? It's only one day! And there are a few things I really need, so wouldn't it be more responsible to get them when I have such a great deal in hand?! Or shall I be strong for the sake of principle?! I'm dying here!

PS -- if any of you Utah folks want a 40% entire purchase coupon for Roberts, just holler at me!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

If you NEED something, I don't think it's included in the ban! Seriously, I don't. Plus, only one day early? You can give yourself a break, don't you think??