Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks a bunch -- I feel so springy today!



Wow, you guys really need to check out the designs this week on Regina's blog (there's a link at left)! I'd never used this feature on the Cricut WIMG cart before, but all the cards are amazing! I love how this one turned out, too. It makes me feel all spring-time-y! I cut the green part using the "thanks" button on window card mode at 4", then attached it to a standard 4 1/4x5 1/2 card. The flowers are a Martha Stewart punch, glued on then sewn. I embossed the card base with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Best part of all -- this card is made entirely from scraps! TFL!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I've been doing the happy dance for 24 hours! Who knew something like using the potty could thrill me so much??!! I've been telling EVERYONE about it! They probably think I'm crazy, but I don't care!

I am feeling ok-exhausted, but ok. They did a TON of tests on me at the doctor last time, so hopefully they can figure out the problem and fix it! They are checking for the GD, plus thyroid problems and other things. Sometimes (almost daily) I just get really dizzy and feel like I may pass out. But August will come soon enough, so I can tough it out!!

How are you doing?? Is your nausea gone? I hope so! I'm so jealous that you are having a girl! I thought for sure this was a girl, but I guess I was wrong! I think 2 boys will be fun though! Did you guys pick out any names yet? It was easy for us to pick a name, because we knew we wanted another "A" name, so we didn't have too many choices! I am so happy that you are having a girl! How do your sons feel about having a little baby sister?!

Well, thats probably the longest comment ever-Sorry! Also, wanted to let you know how sorry I am to hear about your sister. She was beautiful and I'm sure is loving where she is now. God Bless you and your family.

michelle said...

Tomi anne this is so pretty and so fresh looking ! i have linked you to my blog !!

Amy C said...

I love this card!! It is so pretty and it does remind me of spring. Great job!!