Monday, June 16, 2008

An elephant never forgets...


Our challenge over at Bitten by the Bug this week was to use the Elephant from Zooballoo. This is one of my favorite little shapes, but I've only ever used it for very kid-oriented designs, so I challenged myself to come up with something grown up (but still fun!). Here's what I did -- I found this notebook in the $1 bin at Michaels a long time ago -- the cover was cream with the green stripe and a green T in the bottom right corner. I used stamps from the Fancy Pants Pollen Dust set (got these for $10, I couldn't believe it!), the cute little elephant, and the flourish-y shape and title are from Alphalicious. I put that shape/title together in Design Studio -- easy peasy!
I made this with the thought to give it away as I gift, but it's so cute I think I might just hang on to it! :)

2 comments:

mickeydee said...

This is SO cute! I love it.

Stampin' Meg said...

What a great book!