Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This week's Bitten by the Bug challenge!


Our challenge this week was to use the star from George. I've used this one a lot, but most for boy-type things, so I wanted to try it in a more feminine and grown-up card. I added the flourish from JOTS in CDS, then cut the shadow with scallop scissors. The glitter dots are pink stickles. "shine" is from Stamped, welded and sized in CDS on Smooth mode and covered in translucent glitter. The corners are from Jasmine, cut on RDS at 1 1/2". Truth be told, this is one of those cards that you keep adding stuff because it's never quite right and then you hate it because you've been looking at it for so long! :) TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little Magnolias, they are the sweetest, your coloring is so perfect, I like your sost touch
beautiful cards. I enjoyed looking at your blog. I will be back again.
Sincerely,
Nadine