Monday, November 3, 2008

BBTB Scrapnfonts Challenge!



Another fun Christmas project for you! This week at Bitten By The Bug our challenge was to use the Christmas card from the Christmas Cheer cartridge along with a great font (SNF Classy Charm) and doodlebat (Tis the Season Modern) set from Scrap-n-Fonts. I used SCAL to cut the big snowflake from the doodlebat set and "JOY" from the font -- I LOVE having SCAL and being able to do that! I cut them from chipboard and covered them with white glitter, then added the cute little Santa from Christmas Cheer (he's cut at 2"). The papers are from Pebbles, Inc (the same collection I used on the nutcup project last week). So festive! TFL!

5 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

oh my.......... this is beautiful!! I wanted to say Congrats on the new addition......hugs, dawn

Sandra said...

Great card. I love it.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Nikki said...

I so love what you did with the challenge! That Santa is too cute!
Hugs, Nikki

michelle said...

So christmasy !! love your take on this weeeks challenge !!
hugs
michelle

Sharon Caudle said...

One of my favorites from this challenge!!! This is ADORABLE! I love that Santa and that big snow flake! Too cute!!!