Sunday, July 12, 2009

An explosion of color!


I decided to try my hand at the Mojo Monday contest this week, and wow, using this paper collection really created an explosion of color and pattern. So fun! I was also thinking about the current contest over at the fabulous Bitten By The Bug blog and decided to give it a go, so I chose a summery theme and created my sun with yellow buttons. The pp is from SEI, and the little buttons for the sun are mounted on a clear acrylic circle. I cut the tag and the S with my cricut (TBBM and MM cartridges, respectively). I cut the little gift bag with TBBM (love the bigger size with my new Expression!). I think this little set will be perfect for my cute little cousin turning 12!

Here's a close-up of that cute sun:


TFL!

9 comments:

Juls said...

love this card, and bag, so bright and cheeful, and that flower with all the buttons is just amazing!

Regina Easter said...

you're are so darn fabulous...love it...hugs

Cristina said...

Your site is awesome..great cards!!
I have posted an award for you on my blog...thanks,
Cristina

Anonymous said...

very cheerful card, great colors

Kristina said...

So cute, what an awesome set!

Amanda T said...

I LOVE THIS SET! That box is the cutest and the sun is just amazing. You're so talented!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous! So bright and cheerful! Love the buttons!!

Creative Momma said...

This set is simply stunning...love the colors...design...everything!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Tomi,
This is beautiful..Krista