Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Gypsy 24-hour Design Challenge Project by Lori McClellan

If you get a minute today, I would love it if you could go to this link and help my friend win the 24-hour Gypsy Challenge. She received the instructions yesterday and had 24 hours to create this her project and get it posted for the contest. I just love seeing all her ideas for great stuff like this wonderful magnetic calendar. So, please go and vote for her here:

The Gypsy 24-hour Design Challenge Project by Lori McClellan


If you would like to see more of her great craftiness and more pictures of her fabulous project, visit her blog HERE.

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Great idea with the copy and paste. I so hope she wins!! She is one talented lady!!

We are doing much better here.....how are you all doing??

Hugs,
Amy ♥

Susan Edwards said...

That was so sweet of you to share Lori's great project.

I wish we could have voted one vote in each catagory!!!

I have something for you at my blog.

xx Susan