Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 49 at 2 Sketches 4 You, Caardvarks "Lacy Days" challenge

I love love love the sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You this week -- it's simplicity really speaks to me, and I can tell this is one I'll come back to again and again.  I really love how this card turned out.  I think it always makes a difference when you have someone special in mind when you make a card -- this one is for my dh's grandma, who is going in for a major surgery in a few days.  I also had the Caardvarks "Lacy Days" challenge in mind when I made this card.

Materials:  PP -- Wild Asparagus; Stamps and corner punch -- Stampin' Up; pearls -- Hero Arts; label frame -- Joann's; lace -- Fancy Pants; brads -- Making Memories

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love the stitching, lace and flower! :)

Alice said...

so pretty! love the beautiful pp you used! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

cnelson said...

such a beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

beautiful colors and one of my favorite stamps :)

Nishant said...

i like its beautiful colors.
indian classified site