Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Faux Necklace Onesies!

I'm back from Washington at last and I can't wait to share all the projects I've had stored up for you!  The first one is these totally adorable faux necklace onesies that my sister-in-law Leanne and I made for our little girlies.  Aren't they just the cutest?!  I found the tutorial on Get Your Craft On via UCreate.  We made them to coordinate with these fluffy pettiskirts that I found at Costco for $17.  Awesome!  I also made their little hair clippies.

If you'd like to see more pics from this fun little photoshoot, check them out here

6 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

THIS IS JUST FABULOUS!!! They are adorable Tomi!! Hugs, T

FawnKreations said...

Oh those are super precious! They are for sure going on 20 now lol! SO classy!

Dan Pearce said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest little outfits on the cutest little girls.

Crystal Farish said...

Super duper cute!! I went to Costco today in search of those little skirts and they were all gone! When am I going to learn to buy stuff right when I see it!

P.S. Thanks so much for the cute note you left for Eden. He thought it was way cool!!!!

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking said...

I just love these photos!! Soo Cute!!!
-Rowena

Jenn Pellegrino said...

These are just fabulous!!!I should go to Costco and see if mine has any left for my niece!!! Tfs!!!!