Monday, August 23, 2010

Completely off-topic -- Shout out to Single Dad Laughing...

If you're looking for the blog hop, CLICK HERE or just scroll down!

Little known fact about me:  I am the oldest of ten kids.  We've had a lot of craziness in our family, as I'm sure you can imagine.  My brother Dan and I are only 16 months apart, and we had more than our share of sibling issues growing up, culminating with me literally trying to beat him up while under the influence of cold medicine (last time I ever took Nyquil) because he called me a baby for trying to tell on him.  And yes, we were technically adults at the time. But now we're REAL grown-ups, and we're pretty tight, mostly because he realized that I was right about everything... 

But I digress.  Dan just started a most entertaining blog, all about his adventures being a single dad.  He posts very funny and only slightly bitter observations about parenting and single life every day, but honestly I would follow it just for the cuteness provided by his adorable son Noah (who you might recognize from several of the scrap projects I've posted over the years). 

Today's post is his first video blog, about Facebook Pet Peeves.  It's about 13 minutes long, so make sure you have some free time -- I laughed the entire time.  Check him out!

No comments: