Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hip hip hooray!

I've been dying to use this new "Togetherness" collection from Cosmo Cricket since I bought it last month, and now I finally had a chance!  I wanted to make a fun, happy card to celebrate my sister's big achievement, and this paper + this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You was just perfect.

Materials:  Paper -- Cosmo Cricket; Die Cuts -- Cricut ("Hooray" from Storybook, birdy from Happily Ever After, label shape from Once Upon a Princess); Border Punch -- Stampin Up; Distressing -- Cat's Eye chalk ink

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Adorable! Love the colors and arrangement...especially the scallops in the back! Thanks for sharing! ;)

4kids4 said...

Such a beautiful card...your sister's going to LOVE it! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Kelly said...

This is very cute! Love the layered scallop borders and how you incorporated the cricut!

Amy C said...

So cute Tomi!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I love the pastel color palette too.
How are ya? Hope you are doing well...
Hugs
Kazan