Thursday, January 31, 2013

Game On!



Kristin over at the ScrapbookUSA Expo blog has started a fun monthly challenge, and here I am on the last day of the month, just sneaking in!  You should, too -- the prize for the randomly chosen winner is two free Early Bird tickets to the Expo.  That's a $40 value.  Just sayin.

Also, the challenge is to use this sketch from Shawn of Nuts About Sketches, which is a great one I can see using over and over:


Here's my take on it:




I used the cute "Little Sport" collection from Fancy Pants, and chipboard letters from Jenni Bowlin Studio that I snagged at the last ScrapbookUSA Expo.  I created the football accent myself with a scrap of leather-ish vinyl and some embroidery thread.



Look at that face -- little cutie.  And would you believe after doing this whole layout I remember I bought some of those professional player/team pics they do and I totally forgot to include them?  Oh well -- I guess another page is in my future!

3 comments:

Barlow Family said...

Super cute! I love sports layouts! There is nothing like recording the big games!

Barlow Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

What a fun layout! Totally love it and photos are awesome!!!